Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Something More to Celebrate

On Sunday there was a party held, in Prairie Grove, Arkansas, to celebrate my great grandmother's birthday.

Nana Grace

Doesn't she look wonderful?  
I won't tell you her age, but leave you to guess.  
Leave a comment and I'll let you know if you're right.

Family.... 


Extended family

left to right; Chloe, Johanna, Clancy, Emma

and very extended family....


What fun we had, celebrating two birthdays in one day...

Matthew was born the day before Nana's __th birthday...  
(Can you guess how many years span between them?)


Until we meet again,
Emma

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hmmm . . . is she 86? *smiles*

You have a very gorgeous Great Grandmother!

Stephanie said...

Let me see.....around 85? She does look wonderful!! Happy Birthday Nana Grace!

Is your sister Grace named after her?

Have a lovely day! :)

Jolie said...

Hmm...I have no idea how old she is...but I can guess. ;) Let's see, my great grandmother was around 96 or so when she died a few years ago...soo...hmmm. Is she between 85-95??? ;) haha, I know that doesn't really count as a guess for her age, but it's gotta be somewhere in between there...maybe. ;) Thanks for posting the pictures! I love your outfits... So beautiful. =D
missing you dreadfully! ~Jolie

Emma Pearl said...

Oooh!! Your guesses are intriguing! I just need a few more. :)

Emma

emme said...

I'll guess that your lovely Nana Grace is...92.

Now, don't get me wrong. She doesn't look 92, but with "great grandmother" as a status...that would typically be around the right age. :)

She looks likes a sweet, beautiful lady!

Love,
Emily

Julia Marie said...

Hmm, maybe 89?
;)

Emma Pearl said...

Alright, I shall tell. :D Nana Grace is 95! Wowee! She is an amazing and ever so dear person.

Emma

emme said...

Yippee! I was ever so close...only three years off. ;)

~Emily