Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Small Announcement

Well.... shall I say my life is moving on?
I've got a full schedule of math, and writing, and.... something new.

Check out my official Etsy Shop.... here...
I have only one item as of yet... but have more in the listing process.  Check again later in the week for new items!


And... on a small, exciting, side note, I am determined to post on this blog regularly.  Look for my posts on Mondays, and feel free to bug me with a comment if I don't follow through.


From a very busy,
Emma

2 comments:

Laura (Actually Laura) said...

I'm so excited that you are on Etsy! AND about seeing more posts! AND about bugging you with comments. ;) <3

Joanna Kristina said...

Emma, these cards are really lovely! I love drawing as well... it seems we have a lot in common in our gifts.
Keep up the wonderful work, because it truly is a gift!