Monday, May 5, 2008

A Week In Feminine Dress, Day Two

This morning was spent in the garden, so I shall not bore with details of aprons and old clothes.:) We attended rehearsal for the "Broadway Review" our local arts center is putting on and were thus able to dress up a little over the every day for an evening in town. Yeah!!

I wore my blue-print dress from Christopher and Banks with my little, white, heels, a multi-colored necklace I made, and vintage white earrings. Just in case of cool breezes I took my burgundy jacket from J.C.Penney's Mix-it.























My necklace, beaded by me.:) And my lovely white earrings.













Oh what a beautiful day!!


See you tomorrow!

Emma

3 comments:

Amy said...

Emma, I love your necklace and earrings! I was so glad to find out that you have a blog! :)

Amy
(Cherry_Ames from sensibility)

Clare said...

You know, you and your sister are simply the best at accessorizing... I never fail to be amazed by the great uses you make of earrings, necklaces, scarves, etc., and how well you match them with you rest of your outfit. You look smashing!

---Clare
www.romanceandtheroses.blogspot.com

Emma Pearl said...

Thank you so much girls!! Johanna and I soooo enjoy accessorizing:) And I am very happy to have a blog at last...

Emma